379 Blvd. Alexandre-Taché, Gatineau, QC J9A 1M4 (represented by Adams Distribution Centre, INC)
CSNN is committed to supporting the growth of holistic nutritionists, and other healthcare professionals, by offering continuing education workshops. These are offered by distance education as well as at select classroom locations. Interested students may take a combination of both flexible formats. Confirmation of professional status must accompany registration.
Practitioners may earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Advanced Holistic Nutrition (AHN) credits for specialty certificates. Upon achieving a minimum grade of 80% in a workshop students will receive both a credit log indicating the number of credits and CEUs which they have earned and a certificate of completion for that workshop.
Take these workshops to:
1. Upgrade your knowledge.
2. Specialize and get certified in the areas that most benefit your practice and your clients.
3. Enhance your competitive edge as a practitioner.
4. Work effectively with other practitioners in the healthcare field.
Please be advised that as of January 04, 2019, the Canadian Revenue Agency requires that Social Insurance Numbers must be included on T2202's.
For more information please Click Here to be redirected to the Canadian Revenue Agency web page.
Tax receipts where applicable, within Canadian Revenue Agency guidelines, will be issued, for the tuition portion of the fee paid for each subject, during the tax year when work is submitted
Please register me for the following course(s):
Read our workshop descriptions.
Please make note of the additional fees listed below course selections
Non-Refundable Technology Fee, to be determined based on the number of courses and the timeline granted, minimum $25.00 paid upon registration. All remaining fees will be processed automatically once this application has been reviewed.
Non-Refundable administrative fee of $50.00 will be applied to each course selection.
Processing Fee, $40.00 for the first course, $10.00 for each additional course purchased at the same time (this also covers shipping within Canada).
The Immune Support Package includes AHN101A, Immunology, AHN111, Breast Cancer Prevention and AHN115 Advanced Detoxification. It involves approximately 36 hours of study time and 11 credits/CEUs.
Tuition: $563.00 + $25.00 textbook + $150.00 administrative fee + $40.00 S&H + $50.00 tech fee. (currently active alumni members take 10% off before adding textbooks, administrative fees, shipping, tech fee and taxes).
The Cognitive Support Package includes AHN102, Mental Health & Nutrition 1, Mood Disorders, AHN103, Mental Health & Nutrition 2, Alzheimer’s Disease and AHN119, Mindfulness and the Neuropsychoendocrinology of Regulating Eating. It involves 37 hours and 11.5 credits/CEUs.
Fee: $531.00 + $47.00 texbooks +$150.00 administrative fee +$40.00 S&H + $50.00 tech fee (currently active alumni members take 10% off before adding textbooks, addministrative fees, shipping, tech fee and taxes).
Please read carefully the following statements, and then sign below.
1. Canadian Orders subject to 15% hst if in NL, NS or PE; 13% if in ON or NB; 5% gst AND 9.975% qst in QC; 5% gst in all other provinces and territories. gst#874144447
2. Foreign Orders - payment must be in CDN$, additional shipping and handling charges apply, contact us for details.
3. Refund Policy applies to transfers as well as to withdrawals. Refunds will be issued for unused tuition up to 3 months from date of payment, subject to 15% administration charge (minimum $100.00.) No refunds on text books or study materials. No refunds after 3 months, or after tax receipts have been issued.
5. I understand that tax receipts, where applicable, within the Canadian Revenue Agency's guidelines, will be issued for the tax year during which work is completed, not necessarily when payment has been made.
6. $25.00 fee for all returned cheques or invalid credit card transactions.
Fees, course content & school policies subject to change without notice.