A Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) allows students to earn credit towards one or more of our courses. You will need to demonstrate that you have acquired equivalent skills and knowledge through previous academic learning that would exempt you from a course. Once submitted, your application will be assessed through a validation process, endorsed by CSNN Distance Education Administrator, whose decision is final and administrative fees are non-refundable.
- Original official transcripts must be submitted in order to evaluate a PLA
- A maximum of 4 exemptions is allowed in order to qualify for CSNN's Natural Nutrition Diploma
- Courses completed more than 5 years ago are ineligible for advanced standing (some exceptions may apply if you work with the subject matter).
- If you do not wish to apply for exemptions, you do not need to complete a PLA.
- IF YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR EXEMPTIONS, THE PLA MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO REGISTRATION INTO THE PROGRAM
5% GST: 10.00
9.975% QST: 19.95
G.S.T. Reg. #87414 4447RT
The undersigned person hereby applies for a Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) for the Natural Nutrition Program - Distance Education at CSNN.
Please provide any information that may be relevant to your application in this comments section. i.e. payment adjustment/shipping quotes, awaiting funding, request for letter to confirm enrollment, prior student number etc.
----------- Please Sign above the line with your mouse