Please read the following statements carefully, and then sign below.
1. Refund policy applies to transfers as well as withdrawals. Refunds will be issued for unused tuition up to 3 months from date of payment, subject to a $150.00 aministration charge to cover the cost of registration and subscription to the online learning management system. No refunds on applicable textbooks or study materials. No refunds after 3 months, or after-tax receipts have been issued.
3. Payment information is stored on our credit card processor's (Bambora) secure database.
4. Submission of this form, whether on-line or in print, constitutes knowledge, acceptance and understanding of all CSNN policies and procedures as outlined on this website and shall be taken as confirmation that all information contained herein is true and accurate as of the date of submission.
5. In submitting this form, I acknowledge that I have read and understood all workshop descriptions.
6. I understand that these workshops are offered virtually, through pre-recorded lectures/demonstrations and that I have access to a kitchen and am responsible for all grocery/equipment costs.
7. I understand and accept that by participating in CSNN's online Culinary Certificate Program I am responsible for safety in my own workspace and will take all usual safety precautions when cooking in my kitchen.
8. Students will be provided with a 6-month timeline to complete all 10 Holistic Culinary Workshops. Extensions are available for those individuals that are not able to complete within their timeline. Students that do not complete on time will be subject to an administrative fee, in the amount of $100.00 plus applicable taxes, additionally; should requirements have changed, students will be required to pay for any workshops that have changed, to meet fulfillment obligations relevant to that time.
NB: We only provide prepaid materials.
Fees, course content & school policies subject to change without notice.